SIF would like to thank DBSA and the SADC Secretariat for making this training on SOURCE in Mauritius possible! The Mauritian Government requested that their infrastructure project Managers be trained on SOURCE and it be implemented in their different government departments. Source acts as a global knowledge platform that provides its users with project preparation best practices. “We need to mobilise more financing from DFIs, donors and the private sector for the region’s infrastructure projects. However to have bankable projects in our pipeline, we need to have well prepared projects and this platform provides project managers with the capacity to prepare projects better.” said Alvino Wildschutt-Prins, DBSA’s International Specialist for Investment Partnerships & SDIPs Africa Hub Relationship Manager.
MAURITIUS SOURCE TRAININGMarch 29, 2018
- MAURITIUS SOURCE TRAINING
- 3rd OECD Forum on Governance of Infrastructure
- NIGERIA IS THE 38TH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO USE SOURCE
- TIME TO REFORM THE MULTILERAL DEVELOPMENT BANK SYSTEM
- WEBINAR SERIES ON IMPROVING PROJECT PREPARATION HOSTED BY SIF AND ITS PARTNERS: UNPRI AND LTIIA
- Pinsent Mason/ WBG Blog: How an online platform helps drive infrastructure in developing countries.
- IMPROVING PROJECT PREPARATION AND ACCESS TO CRITICAL DATA TO FOSTER LONG-TERM INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Long-Term Infrastructure Investors Association-SIF Webinar on Infrastructure Projects Preparation